What is the Value of Your Business?
Pinnacle would be pleased to provide a free, confidential valuation of your company. In order to value your firm, Pinnacle would need the following information:
- Copies of three years annual financial statements (or tax returns), plus latest interim financial statements (if available).
- Total call volume by location for each of the last five years. Also include any breakdown on mix of at-need vs. pre-need (if possible).
- A list of all staff including title, current salary, part-time, full-time and benefit status.
- Vehicle listing (including year and model).
- Estimated fair market value of your property.
- Copy of your GPL, CPL and VPL.
- Value of prearranged funds.
- Competitor list along with estimated call volumes.